Welcome to Meadowfield
Meadowfield is a 140-acre residential neighborhood in the beautiful town of Clemmons, set amid the rolling hills in a convenient central location just minutes from downtown Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Lexington.
Our Meadowfield community is divided into four distinct sections:
- Meadowfield Park (single family homes) – SOLD OUT
- Meadowfield Trace (townhomes)
- Meadowfield View (villas)
- Meadowfield Run (custom-designed homes on spacious lots)
This master-planned community offers a variety of housing types to fit any budget. Single family homes are in Meadowfield Park, townhomes are in Meadowfield Trace, villas will be in Meadowfield View, and gorgeous custom-designed homes will be built on spacious estate lots in Meadowfield Run.
View the four distinct sections of Meadowfield below (hover over each section to learn more).
The wooded landscapes and restful vistas surrounding Meadowfield complement the sixty acres of open space within for our residents to enjoy. Complete with amenities such as a clubhouse, pool, tot-lot play area, and 1-mile nature trail, Meadowfield provides families with features not commonly found in comparable new neighborhoods.
Homeowners at Meadowfield rave about easy access to upscale shopping areas, tasty local restaurants, convenient options for childcare, and diverse places of worship. Residents also benefit from desirable lower Davidson County tax rates and access to the acclaimed and award-winning schools in North Davidson County.
Situated mere minutes from some of the most acclaimed and trusted medical facilities in the entire world, including the renowned Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, whose system was designated as a coveted US News and World Report Best Hospital, you can truly have it all. And don’t you deserve it?
Come live with us in Meadowfield … and leave the traffic, sounds, and worries of the city behind.
Meadowfield at a Glance
- Convenient central location just minutes from downtown Winston-Salem, Clemmons, and Lexington
- Amenities including a clubhouse, swimming pool, playground, and walking trail
- Desirable Davidson county tax rates
- Excellent public school system
- Convenient access to local shopping and restaurants
- Situated closely to outstanding medical facilities