Ash GroveClemmons, NC
Welcome to Ash Grove
Ash Grove is a newly developed subdivision conveniently located ten minutes from Hwy. 421 and I-40, and approximately ten minutes from downtown Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Ash Grove is located on thirteen acres of land to provide each of its nine lots with +/- one acre to call its own. This subdivision also provides community features, such as, sidewalks, street lights, curb and gutter, and common area for all to enjoy.
Residents will also enjoy easy access to desirable amenities including Clemmons Village Shopping Center, Jerry Long YMCA, and the newly-opened Publix, to name a few. Furthermore, Ash Grove is an attractive subdivision due to the sought after school system and highly ranked higher learning institutions located nearby, as well as, top-rated health care facilities.
With over 3,000 square feet to choose from with each individual house plan, Ash Grove homes provide spacious, luxurious living where friends and family can gather.
Ash Grove at a Glance
- Great public school system including Southwest Elementary, Meadowlark Middle, and West Forsyth High School
- Quaint Clemmons neighborhood, easily accessible from Hwy. 421 and I-40
- Nine select lots with abundant green space for enhanced privacy
- Large common area
- Located near Clemmons Village Shopping Center, Jerry Long YMCA, and the newly-opened Publix
- Situated closely to outstanding medical facilities